Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baazar - Mediterranean food in Corvallis, Oregon

Baazar - Corvallis, Oregon Mediterranean food

Located in south town Corvallis, Oregon on third street there lies a small market dedicated to middle-eastern foods. Toward the rear of the market lies an unsuspecting restaurant that serves middle-eastern cuisine. I have seen it driving by and always wanted to check it out so I finally had the opportunity to go in today. I went there for lunch and was delightfully surprised. It's not a huge space but there was plenty of tables available. I was greeted by helpful attendant at the counter and immediately seated. I was hoping to not spend a lot so after browsing the menu I decided on a falafel sandwich, that included falafel wrapped in pita bread with cucumber, lettuce and dressing; and to drink I couldn't resist trying the moroccan tea, a green tea with a hint of mint. Both the sandwich and tea were great as well as the service. The attendant was very courteous and was quick to respond anytime I needed something. For my whole meal I paid around $10 and it was enough food to keep me happy. Overall, I'd say I had a good experience and will probably go there again. They have a mango lassi for $2.50 that I'd like to try some time. If you're looking for Mediterranean food in the mid-Willamette Valley I would definitely recommend trying this place out.

The average price for the entrees are around $10

http://www.oregonbazaar.com/about-us.html

No comments:

Post a Comment